URGENT!!! Lack of Obedience and Aggression?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Hankster

That sounds like exactly what's happening with my dog. He does NOT want me to be the boss so he's acting out. But I'm not sure why he's fearful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quickly read through all the info from the gang.... the trainer that did not include you needs to go and the trainer that does not want to train at your home should be asked to do the training at your home... the issue is within the house and they need to address it where the issue is.

as someone suggested... 'nothing in life is free' training, easy and usually quick results. My guess is, Otis was the 'leader' for Cyrus and Cyrus is now lost without that leadership. Whether we know it or not, when there is more than one dog in the house they do have an unspoken hierarchy and when that chain is broken the 'only' dog will be struggling for new leadership.... you need to just let Cyrus know that is you. it will take a few weeks/months of basic training and she will be back to herself.

Good luck.... please keep us posted

Members online

No members online now.