Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Okay, so when Jax and Louie are playing and/or fighting and Jax corrects Louie and Louie submits, Jax gets on top of him and will hump him. I know that is a sign of dominance. But usually after Jax corrects him or sometimes whenever, Louie will stick his head under Jax and lick his dingy. What is this a sign of? Do I stop him?

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Okay, so when Jax and Louie are playing and/or fighting and Jax corrects Louie and Louie submits, Jax gets on top of him and will hump him. I know that is a sign of dominance. But usually after Jax corrects him or sometimes whenever, Louie will stick his head under Jax and lick his dingy. What is this a sign of? Do I stop him?

My boy dogs do this all the time. We've decided they're just weird and we don't even notice it anymore. One is a Chihuahua and the other a Havanese so it might be a Spanish thing in our case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
My boy dogs do this all the time. We've decided they're just weird and we don't even notice it anymore. One is a Chihuahua and the other a Havanese so it might be a Spanish thing in our case.

Yeah, I didn't know if it meant something or not. This is going to sound bad and perverted but here goes...Jax doesn't seem to mind! :blush2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Teach the command 'OFF'... two years in and my two still don't stop.

Cheli will go under and Lambeau on top --- OFF ... and back to chasing they go

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: !!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.