EB trying to attack my daughter. (Help)

Lupe1289

Feb 26, 2017
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hennessy
When we first brought Henny home she loved my daughter now she launches at her and growls and when my daughter tried feeding her she bit her, my daughter is super loveable the other pets we have, have never done this to her so it scares her. Can it maybe be that she is in heat?

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
How old is Henny? Our bulldog got aggressive towards our 15 year old son at 4.5 years old for no apparent reason.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When we first brought Henny home she loved my daughter now she launches at her and growls and when my daughter tried feeding her she bit her, my daughter is super loveable the other pets we have, have never done this to her so it scares her. Can it maybe be that she is in heat?

Can definitely be that she is in heat? How old is she, is it her first cycle? Do you plan to spay?

I would also ensure that all humans in the house are following the same training and limitations with Henny -- this let's her know she can not behave in such a way. A good technique to use that is very easy is 'Nothing in life is free'

I also tagged some members that have experience with heat cycles and how they could impact the dog

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.