OP
M

MySmooshFacedBoy

Jan 17, 2017
Wisconsin
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Hamilton Percival the 3rd (Hammy or Hambone)
Canidae all life stages right now. Not grain free. Will be looking for grain free tonight tho!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
M

MySmooshFacedBoy

Jan 17, 2017
Wisconsin
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Hamilton Percival the 3rd (Hammy or Hambone)
We are 90% switched to Taste of the Wild, Pacific Stream Puppy. He loves it!

Will have urine tested for PH level, and crystals, in 1 week, now that the transition is pretty much complete.

NOW hoping to get back on track with house-training.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... I'm so done cleaning up pee.... DONE I SAY!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
We are 90% switched to Taste of the Wild, Pacific Stream Puppy. He loves it!

Will have urine tested for PH level, and crystals, in 1 week, now that the transition is pretty much complete.

NOW hoping to get back on track with house-training.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... I'm so done cleaning up pee.... DONE I SAY!

AWESOME!!:nightfever: - with us we had to put Ellie back in Potty Bootcamp as her Vet calls it, Divider back in Crate/no BEDDING or Blankets what so ever so she couldn't pee and scratch them away (killed Mommy for a bit -but knew it was for the best), and while home we kept all doors to places she would like to pee closed (we have an open floor plan with just doors on the bedrooms and bathroom) - and we would keep a SUPER close eye on her and set a Timer and get her out EVERY two hours.

I have to say the Crate Training worked almost IMMEDIATELY once the Crystals were clear, and the House Training with in a few weeks she understood that getting to the door was the right thing to do to go potty.

Just curious, were you able to test your water?

I'm so excited to hear Hammy's results!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.