Sounds like puppy play to Me , not aggression they to us play rough . Take it from Me with those 6 month old shark teeth would if wanted too pierce very easy into a jowl .
If it was aggression I think you would see it at all times that you mention. Puppies want to play eat and sleep almost in that order , you mention Munson is a laid back kinda Bully , it could be that Sugar is more dominate then Munson even at 6 months she will see that and she is trying to dominate him now or at least start the process, if so I do not think you can correct that it is the personality of the dog, it is like marrying a guy and trying to change who he is .
May I suggest you buy a rope toy like this

and let them play with it even teach them to play with it , it gives them fun but at a distance , you can get them all lengths and sizes and diameter . This is a big one diameter size and length but our guys never stop playing with it Odin at 110 lb drags Rosie( now 45 lbs) all over the place and they have a ball with it , Rosie (Bulldog) in the pic is maybe 5 months old at the time of the pic , Odin ( Cane Corso ) is app 1 1/2 years . That rope save Odins ears lottsa chewing on .




This is a 9 week old Rosie initiating play with our Siberian Husky Willow 7 years old , Willow does not have jowls but a great big bushy tail and Rosie loves it . I think I can count one one hand and 4 Bulldogs later when during play they have drawn blood on any part of the body and if it has happened it is those shark teeth puppies have that caused it .
I might be wrong you might have a dominate puppy on your hands not bad to Me they will figure it out truly , puppies have to learn there place in a group of dogs even two dog families , as did Rosie
Hope it helps