Peeing in the house!

JKWOKC

Aug 24, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
First off, I haven't posted any recent pictures of Walter so here he is in his Halloween costume!

2rxcplf.jpg

But the main concern is that Walter is starting to Pee in the house again.... He is trained and has been since about 12 weeks old (He's almost 6 months now). It was just recently that he started peeing inside and is very sneaky about it. I don't think this is marking, since it's a large amount of pee but it is generally in the same area. Any ideas?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
UTI checked? Need to eliminate that one before anything else. 6 months, well it can happen as they are still young. Have you changed anything in his schedule? Peeing outside? Feeding? Etc etc? When is his last pee time before going to bed and when he wakes up?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UTI checked? Need to eliminate that one before anything else. 6 months, well it can happen as they are still young. Have you changed anything in his schedule? Peeing outside? Feeding? Etc etc? When is his last pee time before going to bed and when he wakes up?

agree --- any changes in the household at all could do this, but it could just be you have to reinforce the training again

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.