Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Peed on couch

Real Name
    Brittany
    Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr. Chubbs
    Likes (Received)

Default Peed on couch

Our 2.5 year old peed on our couch this morning. He has not done this in the house at all since being house trained as a puppy. We do have a 4 month old baby, but he hasn't acted out up until this point.... He has never been one to mark his territory.

Could this be baby related? Just confused why he did this 😕 Or if I should be concerned. He had already been out this morning so he had a chance to pee outside.

Default Re: Peed on couch

I wouldn't get too worried if it doesn't happen again, was he excited ? If he was just laying there resting and did it, then better keep a watch could be medical, hard to say if it was baby related good luck

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Could be from the baby and he is claiming the couch, but if he starts to pee more often, could be a UTI.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

4. Likes helsonwheels, TyTysmom liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Congrats on your new little bundle......How's Mr Chubbs with the baby? 4 month bundle has and needs all our attention for sure and we might and will have less time for other members in the family. Mr Chubbs probably just saying "hey im here".

Real Name
    Brittany
    Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr. Chubbs
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mutsch Harvesting View Post
    I wouldn't get too worried if it doesn't happen again, was he excited ? If he was just laying there resting and did it, then better keep a watch could be medical, hard to say if it was baby related good luck

I dont know. I was at work and my mom was in the other room when it happened. But that's what I worry about since he doesn't ever do that. He doesn't pee when he's excited, doesn't mark his territory, etc.

I guess for now I'll wait and see if it happens again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also any suggestions on getting the smell out? Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcleanb7 View Post
    I dont know. I was at work and my mom was in the other room when it happened. But that's what I worry about since he doesn't ever do that. He doesn't pee when he's excited, doesn't mark his territory, etc.

I guess for now I'll wait and see if it happens again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also any suggestions on getting the smell out? Yuck.
    Water vinegar and a splash of lemon juice? If you have foam furniture might have to replace the cushion. Brosco did this once to us, someone's grandmother gave us that recipe. good luck

8. Likes helsonwheels liked this post

Remove Ads