Peed on couch

Mcleanb7

Dec 1, 2014
SC
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Chubbs
Our 2.5 year old peed on our couch this morning. He has not done this in the house at all since being house trained as a puppy. We do have a 4 month old baby, but he hasn't acted out up until this point.... He has never been one to mark his territory.

Could this be baby related? Just confused why he did this 😕 Or if I should be concerned. He had already been out this morning so he had a chance to pee outside.

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
I wouldn't get too worried if it doesn't happen again, was he excited ? If he was just laying there resting and did it, then better keep a watch could be medical, hard to say if it was baby related good luck

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Could be from the baby and he is claiming the couch, but if he starts to pee more often, could be a UTI.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Congrats on your new little bundle......How's Mr Chubbs with the baby? 4 month bundle has and needs all our attention for sure and we might and will have less time for other members in the family. Mr Chubbs probably just saying "hey im here".

OP
Mcleanb7

Mcleanb7

Dec 1, 2014
SC
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Chubbs
I wouldn't get too worried if it doesn't happen again, was he excited ? If he was just laying there resting and did it, then better keep a watch could be medical, hard to say if it was baby related good luck

I dont know. I was at work and my mom was in the other room when it happened. But that's what I worry about since he doesn't ever do that. He doesn't pee when he's excited, doesn't mark his territory, etc.

I guess for now I'll wait and see if it happens again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also any suggestions on getting the smell out? Yuck.

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
I dont know. I was at work and my mom was in the other room when it happened. But that's what I worry about since he doesn't ever do that. He doesn't pee when he's excited, doesn't mark his territory, etc.

I guess for now I'll wait and see if it happens again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also any suggestions on getting the smell out? Yuck.

Water vinegar and a splash of lemon juice? If you have foam furniture might have to replace the cushion. Brosco did this once to us, someone's grandmother gave us that recipe. good luck

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online