Help Needed! I'm SO angry at Willow right now...

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
That's the exact same age Biscuit started acting out!! I never had one issue and then out of the blue she starts getting aggressive with the other dogs. Keep working with her and I'm sure it will get better. We are finally to the point where I don't have to be on edge as much.

She is almost 10 months... I agree w/you it's something to do w/the home dynamics.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
How can that pretty little lady possible be mean?

I have always just had one dog at a time so I haven't noticed anything between them and other household pets. The female EB I had was dominate over everyone in my house but my mother, oldest niece who lived with us and myself. My sister and her family moved in and out multiple times with her one daughter never leaving and Dixie bullied all of them so they stayed in the basement with the door shut. I thought it was funny then but I guess it really isn't.

Chunky is a friend to all so I haven't noticed any issues with him in that way. He is bored though and sometimes drives me nuts because he will start wanting 24hr attention. His acting out cost me money though because he will chew the wood trim in the house. Luckily that hasn't happened in a few months

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
How can that pretty little lady possible be mean?

I have always just had one dog at a time so I haven't noticed anything between them and other household pets. The female EB I had was dominate over everyone in my house but my mother, oldest niece who lived with us and myself. My sister and her family moved in and out multiple times with her one daughter never leaving and Dixie bullied all of them so they stayed in the basement with the door shut. I thought it was funny then but I guess it really isn't.

Chunky is a friend to all so I haven't noticed any issues with him in that way. He is bored though and sometimes drives me nuts because he will start wanting 24hr attention. His acting out cost me money though because he will chew the wood trim in the house. Luckily that hasn't happened in a few months

I will have to get video of her in the act... Lol

We have always had at least 2 dogs in the house to keep each other company. But I've never had a male/female... our last female Bella was dominate, but my boxer female Roxie was extremely submissive. I guess that is why they worked... Lol

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online