Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
oIEzJpBl.jpg

With Canada Day today and 4th of July coming up, I thought is share this article from last year.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
That is so 100% true!!! Old pain in the royal AS* neighbours we had use to have fires works for anything n everything smack in the city. I swear my GS would just get ready and jump a 6 foot fence even at 8yrs old and to go get them idiots. I grabbed him once he was half way over the fence and his eyes said it all. ON A MISSON look. I was so scare what Major could of done to them. He would trot in circles, growl, hair all up. It would just hurt his ears as he kept shaking his head. :fie:

So yes NEVER put your pet near fireworks!

:goodpost:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Been lucky so far with all my pups... They are not bothered by them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea just barks for the most part. This year will be a bit tough as she won't be able to hop up in my lap so we shall see.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WELL they started already this week here, and I'm already over it... I live in a military town, and w/SO many soldiers dealing w/PTSD it causes high anxiety. Walter has been barking at the really LOUD ones, we had one the other night that shook the damn house, I thought that Lily had tipped something over upstairs :unsure: This is Willow's first year, and she starts barking when Wallygator gets to going...

We are having a BBQ early in the afternoon, and staying home w/the dogs this year.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh the redneck idiots :redneck:LOVE faarworks! :fireworks:there is a tent set on every other property selling them! Still shooting them off 4/5 days after the 4th. Myself-I'll take the fifth :drink::facepalm:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
LMOA!!!! Yep, they fixin' to start here any minute... ain't no sense waitin' fer the 4th... or till dark neither ways... sides, the 'mergency room ain't busy today, case ya blowed yer hand off er somethin'.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online