Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peeing on her bedding

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Peeing on her bedding

Izzy has the same problem... not a rescue and potty trained. Just readded fluffy rug in her crate and I noticed she pee'ed on it. Also, sometimes she pees while sleeping..after a dog park visit where she drinks TONS of water... no matter how many times I take her out she will fall asleep due to being tired and pee!

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Real Name
    Darlene
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Peeing on her bedding

Meatball also pees on any cloth on the floor. He will not pee in his crate or downstairs, however, if he goes upstairs, he has this one spot in the tv room where he will poop (and eat it, which is another problem). I tired laying out beds, towels, sheets around where he sleeps, but he will also pee on it. He is 9 months and we have a rescue 8 year old jack terrier mix so I think he is just saying "this is my towel buddy", but none the less, it gets annoying constantly washing 1 towel at a time! HAHA!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads