Bulldog on the table!

electraglidebiker

Jan 31, 2014
I have a question. I'm am the owner of a wonderful bundle of joy named Lars. He is almost 7 years old and typically very well behaved. Any issue we've had with Lars in the past has been a direct result of something we as his caregivers have been at fault for. However, Lars has recently started taking "liberties" if we run out and leave him out of his crate. The liberties of which I speak would be lounging on our DINING ROOM TABLE!!! He will scoot 2 chairs out to jump up on, then up onto the table top. Anyone have any thoughts as to why this has all of the sudden started? I know I can cure it by crating him. But if I'm just going be gone for 5min I didn't see the point prior to this. Well, a picture is worth 1000 words so here's Lars!

3c2969ec1e6010c81859f9668e5e8870.jpg

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
A few of the Bullies here including FTSE seem to think the table are their beds thank god FTSE doesn't get on the dining table only the coffee table but I am anal about having the chairs pushed in under the table so this might be why the dining room table has been saved.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm SORRY but his expression is seriously cracking me up… :rofl: I honestly think that you can't let your guard down w/these guys for a second… they want to take over… Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl: --- something up there has his interest --- food, window?
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yep. My little girl Orion not only likes to get up on the table, but she will drag her nylabone up there with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie are frequent table dwellers! My guess is he is looking out a window. One time we caught Frankie running laps around the top of the dining room table!! I think I have a pic somewhere.....

OP
E

electraglidebiker

Jan 31, 2014
A few of the Bullies here including FTSE seem to think the table are their beds thank god FTSE doesn't get on the dining table only the coffee table but I am anal about having the chairs pushed in under the table so this might be why the dining room table has been saved.
I assure you the chairs were pushed in. He pushed 2 out from under the table. LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
E

electraglidebiker

Jan 31, 2014
:rofl: :rofl: --- something up there has his interest --- food, window?
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]
Nothing on the table that hasn't been there his entire life. And no window views from the tabletop. I think he wants me to pull my hair out. *sigh* Good thing he's loveable.

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I assure you the chairs were pushed in. He pushed 2 out from under the table. LoL

I am sure he did they can move anything I come home from the shops and if someone has been knocking at the door while I'm gone my lounges are moved over to the walls and the rug too so I always know if someone has been I'm just lucky FTSE hasn't thought of the dining table yet lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
God I would have a bird lol...... chairs would all be tied together so she doesn't have access to the table. If she did somehow she'll get a smack on her "a**" I know I know go ahead roll all your eyes. :ashamed: lol

rufasim

Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I am sure he did they can move anything I come home from the shops and if someone has been knocking at the door while I'm gone my lounges are moved over to the walls and the rug too so I always know if someone has been I'm just lucky FTSE hasn't thought of the dining table yet lol

Okay, I hate to steal a thread but I have to ask. I have seen you post in here many times. What does ftse stand for

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
His expression is priceless. Our bully jumps ... Yes jumps up onto our massage table anytime we have it out he seems to think its a good place to stretch out. Thankfully no dining table to worry about yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He just doesn't want to be late for dinner. :)

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Okay, I hate to steal a thread but I have to ask. I have seen you post in here many times. What does ftse stand for

FTSE is named from the UK stock exchange the Ftse100 and it is pronounced as Footzie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.