Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
His expression is priceless. Our bully jumps ... Yes jumps up onto our massage table anytime we have it out he seems to think its a good place to stretch out. Thankfully no dining table to worry about yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha maybe he wants a massage, FTSE loves getting his back massaged

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I'm sorry, what's the problem? LMAO!!!!! His expression is priceless and he's owning it! None of my pups jump on the table but I've heard of this happening. One of my friends even set up a camera in her dining room to find out why her table was wet when she got home. Turns out her Jack Russell was climbing on the table and peeing on the center piece. Not kidding! He earned a kennel for that.

I'm intrigued with your bully jumping up on the table, I haven't experienced this. I'd say a kennel would help while you are gone each day. For Canelo, I have a very fluffy bed so he's very comfortable in his kennel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He's a clever climber, Lars!

Castor loves to jump up on benches and picnic tables when we're outdoors but so far no indoors climbing here.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I am sad I am just now reading this because it really made my day. He looks like he just conquered the highest spot he can get to in your house and is standing his ground. :bulldog:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I used to have a boxer who hated for me to have anything on a table. I went out to the garage to go to work one morning, forgot something and walked back in, only to ring the big goofball standing in the middle of the table, looking at me like, "WHAT?!?" And my bullmastiff LOVED being on top of tables--like he wasn't big enough!

image.jpeg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.