Dfestaiuti

Dec 1, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Beef (aka "the beast")
How laid back is too laid back?

I have never met a dog who is so "whatever" about life until I met Hank. In the mornings, he'll sit in his crate and just sit there. I open the door and he'll sit there. It has gotten to the point where I've had to physically take him out because he won't come out on his own and I have to go to work. He doesn't bark at anything except when he is in his x pen and Daisy is outside it. When he goes outside, he pees and then sits. I have to coax him up to move so he'll realize that he has to poop. He doesn't mind being pet but he could also care less. He doesn't care to sit on anyone at all. He prefers the floor. He doesn't want to snuggle. It's almost like we're a necessity of life that he'd rather do without. Is being this aloof normal for English bulldogs?

Also, he gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Watch out!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't know why I thought that was so funny!!! HAHAHAHA I was just picturing it I guess lol. I need a picture of this guy!

OP
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Mar 24, 2016
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't know why I thought that was so funny!!! HAHAHAHA I was just picturing it I guess lol. I need a picture of this guy!
Here you go!!!

0086d49d4dea30158eade0b9f57cf00a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
oh he's so young! You will definitely begin to build that bond and love. Take classes together, work together, play with him, engage him. Enjoy it :)

Most Reactions