Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Dear Tracey [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] We will ,of course, pray and be praying for you and Walter! Starting now and on up to his surgery,and beyond! We love you and Wally and want the best for you two and the rest of the "gang!" :love::love::love::hug2::assurred:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just scheduled Walter's neuter and hip x-ray for Tues May 3rd. Ray will be home by then… I took him in this past Tues for another anal check (his anals were a 2 out of 5 being the worst case) and I had the vet go ahead and do the thyroid blood tests. She agreed on the behaviorists plan of action, I'm taking note of his episodes and taking videos as I can. She really believes that this is NOT related to his anal pain, but I guess we will see...

Of course I'm nervous about his scheduled surgery… he has been under twice for his eyes, nares and elongated palate. He was fine, I was an absolute mess… Lol I could use ANY and all prayers that his surgery goes smoothly and hopefully we can get some answers to whatever is going on w/him. Thank you guys SO much for your unending support… :heartsign:

Prayers are in the works! And, some wine and hugs for you to :hug:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Just scheduled Walter's neuter and hip x-ray for Tues May 3rd. Ray will be home by then… I took him in this past Tues for another anal check (his anals were a 2 out of 5 being the worst case) and I had the vet go ahead and do the thyroid blood tests. She agreed on the behaviorists plan of action, I'm taking note of his episodes and taking videos as I can. She really believes that this is NOT related to his anal pain, but I guess we will see...

Of course I'm nervous about his scheduled surgery… he has been under twice for his eyes, nares and elongated palate. He was fine, I was an absolute mess… Lol I could use ANY and all prayers that his surgery goes smoothly and hopefully we can get some answers to whatever is going on w/him. Thank you guys SO much for your unending support… :heartsign:

Tracey you have all of my prayers and BIG BULLY HUGS from Joey. I will be waiting for updates. Peace friend, God Bless!!

PS I've followed you, Wally, and Willow since becoming a new bully Mama......I feel like I know your pups personally :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.