aggressiveness

Michelle Baldwin

Feb 3, 2016
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Prissy and Tybo
Hi I'm Michelle and I have 2 bullies. Prissy and Tybo. They are my 1st bullies and I absolutely love them! My male, 6yr old, has recently been lunging at my hubby when we try to put him outside. He never lunges at me... Advice?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
A vet visit is in order something is more than likely hurting or bothering him. This is the only way they can communicate to us unfortunately. Especially if it's not normal behavior. Can you think of anything that might be bothering him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi I'm Michelle and I have 2 bullies. Prissy and Tybo. They are my 1st bullies and I absolutely love them! My male, 6yr old, has recently been lunging at my hubby when we try to put him outside. He never lunges at me... Advice?

Hi Michelle... First welcome to EBN.

Here is a link to a pet MD page related to aggression.... Aggression Overview - Dogs | petMD

I hope this helps. --rj

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN..... it could be a few things, but the first thing I would do is have him checked by your vet head to toe including x-rays to ensure nothing is going on health wise.

We had this issue with our girl, she was about 7 yrs old and out of nowhere started to put her teeth 'on' us (not bite) and we knew something was off -- we did a vet head/toe check and it turned out she swallowed a stone that was irritating and causing stomach pain - we had absolutely no idea she had even eaten it.

good luck and keep us posted

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.