MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi All!!

We are doing training, and the treats we are good, but wanted to find some HIGH VALUE treats, what are some Natural "People" foods, that you have used for High Value when training!! :-)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I cook pork tongue and cut those to pieces.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
For treats we use Benny Bullies Liver Snaps, we use Fruitables, or just a piece of their own kibble.

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
Only in very small amounts but Jupiter's favorite is definitely a nibble of cheese. We can't use it to train though she loses her mind when there is cheese available! :yes:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
cheese was our go-to for training Lola, chunks of string cheese actually. Now we make her homemade sweet potato fries, baked in the oven with just some cooking spray.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi All!!

We are doing training, and the treats we are good, but wanted to find some HIGH VALUE treats, what are some Natural "People" foods, that you have used for High Value when training!! :-)

We used dried beef liver during training and 'Real meats' treats.... they are pricey, but the bag will last a couple months as you can easily break them into small pieces

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.