B

BullyLove22

Feb 9, 2016
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Fern
I hear ya.... my girl, Banks was a 9 yr training session :D

Hahaha they sure are stubborn... she was used to her own bedroom and private couch too with her foster mama, so that's another habit we're finding difficult to break. Trying to teach her that she can't just jump on the couch when she feels, she needs to be invited. Not working so well lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hahaha they sure are stubborn... she was used to her own bedroom and private couch too with her foster mama, so that's another habit we're finding difficult to break. Trying to teach her that she can't just jump on the couch when she feels, she needs to be invited. Not working so well lol

That was one of the first ones we had to teach Banks, she was a puppy and WOW was she a tough nut.... we ended up using a high value treat and worked on 'wait' (stay). And would treat/praise the heck out of her when she did not move till called. Then when we would sit on sofa, we would tell her to 'wait'... she eventually got it. if she knows wait/stay... try doing it that way

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.