trouble with potty training

catalley

Feb 7, 2016
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
rosie
I've had my olde eng bulldog, Rosie, since she was 8 wks. she is now 4 months and still pee peeing in house ! I take her out MANY times a day , after naps, eating and in between . she will go outside but come in and go again within 15 mins. any suggestions? thx!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
When she potties outside do you go over the top with praise!!

Sheldon&Maddie's Mommy

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Sound like you are doing everything you can, as Jennifer mentioned give LOTs of Praise and Treats.

Just from a recent personal experience, has she ever had a UTI??

Best of Luck to you and your baby!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Start back w/the basics… Willow is 4 mos old, and we have good days and then we have BAD days. I try to take her out every 2 hours during the day, but I swear sometimes she will come in from going potty and take a wee pee on the rug. Drives me completely insane!!! Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala was paper trained when I brought her home at 3 months old. Today she's 4 months. I left paper near back door and a week later I put her wet paper she pee on outside where im training her to go in same area and it worked perfectly. I would put paper in her kennel and now been a week she has no more paper in her kennel n she's clean. Mind you, she stopped going in her kennel over 2 weeks ago. It was me that was scared she would do something during nights. Lol. She free feeds but 2 weeks ago I remove her food after 7pm. I praise her each time she goes. I sound like a nut case lolll. But hey it works. Try putting her paper that she'll pee on outside. You never know.

Members online

No members online now.