Jewelpop

Dec 14, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hattie Pearl
It's the pulling backwards mixed with flailing around. It looks like a croc death roll, and by the time you figure out what's happening, he's out. No way I could catch a video, haha. I have been able to prevent it by not letting him pull backwards while leashed, or keeping the leash taught and vertical. It's only happened about two times, but I've seen it possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I have a Houdini too. She can honestly back out of anything. It's pretty impressive. When I got her the Ruffwear Front Range harness I was convinced I'd finally found something escape-proof...until about a month later when I tried taking her to a new vet....which was 100 feet from the side of a busy 8 lane highway. :faint: I will say, though, that was the only time she got out of this one. She puts on the breaks sometimes, but the harness still stays put. And yeah, I've had to learn some combative leash maneuvers too. :sneaky2:

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
We have the Julius K9 harnesses for our bullies and they are wonderful..sturdy and we have had no issues with escapes

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Loving all this info :) my boy is 32 lbs now and will prob be under 60... any advice on the julies k9 size.. it almost seems like the 0 ... tks

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.