Hercules driving me nuts

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
So we are having an issue with Hercules, he is ~8 months old and overall sore try good dog, the one real issue we have is that when we are home and want to sit on the couch and watch tv or just talk he won't stop barking and jumping and it becomes very annoying eventually. Any ideas? He's done this since he was a puppy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, I've just recently started working with Joey on this. She is 8 months old and is a DREAM all day as I work in my office it's when I finally sit down in the evening that she grabs a toy, jumps on the couch and BOOM....let's play!

Well here's what I've been doing to begin a new nightly routine. She's always been walked early in the morning and then again after she eats, around 6 in the evening. I used to then play fetch with her when we would get back in the house. Problem was she didn't want to stop. What has been working for me is when I want play time to stop I pick up all of her toys and put them away EXCEPT one of her antlers. I put the antler in her bed and she knows that is where she's allowed to work on any antler. Well......it's working! We've only been on this routine for about a week, she's catching on and after she is done working on the antler she comes up to snuggle and go to sleep....done for the night. Good luck, I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.