Strange toilet issues

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
After George poops he comes in gets into his crate and starts barking and rolling around he also sort of makes what I can only describe as cat noises. He doesn't bark at us or be aggressive towards us it appears to be at nothing. Maybe this is sort of normal I am just wondering.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like typical bulldog nuttiness to me! Welcome to the funzone! Buster runs at top speed after he poos and it amazes me, other times he'll do the crazy chicken scratch afterwards. These babies are a crack up!

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Ah ok Phil I am glad it's just a thing some of them do and nothing to worry about, thank you ����

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like typical bulldog nuttiness to me! Welcome to the funzone! Buster runs at top speed after he poos and it amazes me, other times he'll do the crazy chicken scratch afterwards. These babies are a crack up!

:rofl: so totally true..... they are so happy after the :poo:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I wouldn't worry at all! Just a funny quirk that makes George George. Dogs must feel wonderful after they poop! Mine always run real fast and kick their feet up.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my abbey comes running in the house after she does it.. like its chasing her.. i can always tell when shes pooped.. when she runs away from it.. :rundog:

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
It just dosent sound to me like he is happy after it but maybe that how he likes to enjoy the feeling making his cat noises ;)

TexasSlinger

Nov 20, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Anabelle Buttons
Anabelle likes to run back and forth on a little narrow dirt path between the side walk and fence. Doesn't get much sun so when it rains it gets muddy. She loves it!

How do we arm the other 11??

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, typical bully foolishness. They are clowns for sure.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.