Table manners (or sometimes couch manners)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I don't give my dogs handouts when I am eating-so they don't even think of it. When my husband was here,he gave them handouts,while we were eating, and they all sat around his chair, but never around mine! BUT if I drop a pin(example) in the kitchen,they come running! Good hearing when they want to.

Thats funny lol ours are in the kitchen too it is the onlt time they come when called if I am in the kitchen lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well I have banned eating in the living room. Brutus is food aggressive and sometimes he is good and would ignore if we ate on the couch and sometimes he was not good and would growl at the other dogs backing them up away from the couch. I felt this was unfair to Brutus and stopped any eating anywhere except the table. Brutus is so cute though, he even gets stupid if he can smell the food, so at dinner time, when we sit down to eat, he puts himself in his crate and will wait for us to finish before he comes out. I love him to bits! Frankie will just lay under the table, he know he will not get any human food and will not beg.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.