Does your baby hate its harness??? Daisy does and I need one that she may like.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Am I screwed with her actually liking the harness?

She runs. And Its like 5 mins of trying to catch her, when I grab the harness.

And her harness is a neccessity. She still is mischevious and I have to pull her away from things. So a collar isnt a good option for our walks.
Ive heard good things about the Julius K9. But is it comfortable to them? Is there one that I can leave on her all the time (that would be ideal, no more chasing)?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I leave my dogs harness on all the time. They are Lupine step-in harness. They don't have any "rub" spots from the harness,and they have a lifetime guarantee. One of mine chewed the other one's harness(as a pup) I sent it back, and they sent a new one, no questions and no charge. They stand by their product, and they are made in USA.
You can check out their website, and then find them cheaper on jeffers, or maybe amazon. @Sheena

I

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Many her use the Julius K-9 and LOVE it. I use an easy walker

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We use the K9 Julius Harness on our fur balls when we go on longer walks and I use a Kong collar when we just go out for a quick potty break or in the car when we go to the vets or to Petsmart. I love the K9 Julius harness because it gives you a lot of control, it's easy to put on and it's comfortable and light weight. They go naked when we are home, I don't put any harness or collar on them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 144

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
We have the Julius K9 also, and never had any issue with it. In fact I could agree with the above said. It is light and comfortable, also washable which is think is very important.
I think it is the easiest harness to put on.
527001_10201036437654045_633570561_n.jpg

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I use the Planet Dog harness as it is made of very soft material. It is also easy to put on. I have been thinking about the Julius K9 though as I like to hang on to him when he gets out of the car and soften his 'landing' and the Julius has a handle.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Am I screwed with her actually liking the harness?

She runs. And Its like 5 mins of trying to catch her, when I grab the harness.

And her harness is a neccessity. She still is mischevious and I have to pull her away from things. So a collar isnt a good option for our walks.
Ive heard good things about the Julius K9. But is it comfortable to them? Is there one that I can leave on her all the time (that would be ideal, no more chasing)?
uploadfromtaptalk1444544269355.jpg

Chubby loves his harness[emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji190]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i just got the julius k9 harness for my rescue boy Rocky because if you notice in some pictures i have posted he was wearing a pink and purple harness (my other 3 are all girls) my husband said he needs one of his own.. we love the julius k9 harness.. and i just got new labels for it with his name on it.. i will get a picture of it soon.. he is fine with it but now my gucci will run when you try to put one on her.. once she has it on she is fine.. and loves to go for walks when i have it on her.. not sure whats up with that.. her mom abbey comes running to you if you even touch a harness or lead rope.. and stands real still while you put it on because she knows it means shes going on a walk.. porkchop is easy also, she could care less.. so funny how they are like kids, their own personality..

11198389_10205199716331516_1009011912_n.jpg
you can see he needed one of his own.. lol.. i will post picture soon of his very own harness..

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We use the ezidog harness FTSE loves getting it on as he knows he is going for a walk or out in the car

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I advise that they go naked at home. The Julius k 9 is easy to put on even if there is a little chasing needed. As soon as the bulldog is home, you remove them. So using it only when you are out.

Most Reactions