Thread: Advise needed my bulldog won't share

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    tugboat
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Advise needed my bulldog won't share

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell View Post
    He is never a problem with kids or humans in general just jumps around like a puppy to play Chumley turns two in December I thought I could get a animal behaviour person in and invite his friend who he sees most days over and see what advice he has to offer
    Oh that sounds fine seems like typical puppy behavior. i am old and have lots and lots of dogs over the years and many have been like that especially around other dogs.

to me it's just a little personal because i remember when our grandson was bit on the face when he was 2 by my daughter in laws moron corgi mix. they had to take him to the emergency room his face was all swollen and purple and my daughter in law was all mad that she had to get rid of the corgi. i told her and my son that there are millions of wonderful dogs in the world that need homes that won't bite my grandson so they replaced him with a fat little french bulldog named lou that played with the baby all day long.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell View Post
    He is never a problem with kids or humans in general just jumps around like a puppy to play Chumley turns two in December I thought I could get a animal behaviour person in and invite his friend who he sees most days over and see what advice he has to offer
    It could be you have to go back to basics with training.... are you familiar with 'nothing in life is free? try that and also bring in a trainer as you do not want this getting any more developed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

3. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley
    Likes (Received)

I understand where your coming from Chumley is a perfect dog around humans plays soccer and tug with both my boys 18 and 10 but I have taught them over the past 20 months they must be the leader he never attempts to snap at my children or anyone else's and he listens to every word I say and Chumley knows his place , but his best bud is also a bulldog and just turned 12 months and he doesn't want to share even his water bowl and especial any play toy I have an idea just through research I will give a go before I get a behaviour trainer in , favourite treats he would die for cabonosi and havarti cheese and I'm going invite his friend to our house for a play where everything is his and see if I can achieve results that I want

5. Likes Chunky White liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads