TheFknHansons

Sep 25, 2015
Lebanon PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
We are going to be relocating to PA in 3 weeks and we were wondering if anyone has advice on how the bullies handle this? We will be in temp housing for 2 months then move to our new home.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
How old are the bullies and how far are you travelling? Have they traveled before? Are there other pets at the temp house? Good luck and Congrats sounds like things are going well and some positive changes.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I've moved 6 times with my three bulldogs and they've done surprisingly well, didn't have any issues. I think they've even enjoyed getting new things to explore:)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Lottsa stops for sniffing and P and Poop if you are driving , someone here said to Me for every month in age means they can hold there P and Poop 1 hr and it seemed to work for us well on a 7 hr drive recently with a 8 week old Bully. Take tons of fresh water food toys ect ect , we layered the rear seat with puppy pads had her crate door open in case she wanted to move around a bit , for the first half of that trip I sat back there with her and then moved into the front seat once she was settled in , she slept most of the way due to us excersing and play with her a lot when we stopped for breaks .
Rosie first day 026.JPGRosie first day 037.jpgRosie first day 030.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Since she is a puppy, it may not be too much change, but keep in mind -- schedule is eveything with these babies, even as they get older, schedule is best friedn. Bullies can be OCD so with two moves in a short span you may have potty training issues so be watchful of that -- sometimes older bullies will not eat for a day or two or will just pick till they settle in.

Where in PA are you heading?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.