URGENT!!! 15 months and STILL GOING POTTY EVERYWHERE!

Mooserizor

Dec 15, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
My 15month old EB will sneak away to go potty in the house behind the dining room table or on the landing of the stairs and sometimes on my bed when i leave the room to get something. I feel like he knows its bad, thats why he hides when he does it. When i say lets go potty, and we go outside i say " go potty moose" and he usually goes right away then heads back to the door without his leash. He's so stubborn. How do I get him to quit having accidents?!

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
How often is he having accidents? It may just be that he needs to be outside more often, but it also could be stress or anxiety... Do you live in a stressful environment? Is he getting plenty of attention before you leave for the day? These dogs are HIGH STRUNG and it's crazy what little changes cause them to act up.

Boris had gone 3 weeks without a single accident then I left for Atlanta for 6 days and my girlfriend was in tears cause he kept having accidents in the apartment. Unfortunately this did not continue when i got home so I'm unsure if he just needed to be outside more often or if it was due to missing his daddy :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would go back to basics... Start training over and get him in a set schedule.. Bed -- no furniture till he is trained and no accidents.
At this age sone revert back and you just need to remind them fir a week or two

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.