Kay1290

May 18, 2015
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson
Hi guys, haven't been on here for a while, I've been sooo busy! Anyways I need some opponions on my little situation with Wilson. Ever since we had him (8 weeks old) he has had accidents on his bed, which is completely understandable when toilet training. He's 6 nearly 7 months now and tells me when he needs to go 'wee wee' by standing by the back door and I can't remember the last time he had and accident in the house. However he still pee's in his crate and on his bed out of his crate. And it's not a proper wee he squirts a few times then lies down in it! He knows it's wrong as when he does it he runs away from me and hides. I have washed his blankets in special stuff that breaks down the urine and I have brought I spray which you can spray in the house to discourage them from peeing on that area but Wilson doesn't care he still pee's 😩 I would like to add that he doesn't do this every day he can go a week with out doing it unless he is doing it and I haven't caught him! Any suggestions on why this is? And does anybody else have this problem? And more importantly what can I do 😊

P.s for those of you that commented on my previous thread about his biting, he has completely calmed down. He still had a little nibble here and there but nothing more 😁

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Remove the bedding. Some dogs pee on bedding. My Bella does. She was potty trained by 13-14 weeks old, but she'd chronically pee on her dog beds. I removed the bedding from her crate, and she stopped peeing.

Give it a try!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Remove the bedding. Some dogs pee on bedding. My Bella does. She was potty trained by 13-14 weeks old, but she'd chronically pee on her dog beds. I removed the bedding from her crate, and she stopped peeing.

Give it a try!

agreed! :up: some just can't have bedding

Members online

No members online now.