ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I taught Banks and now working with Lambeau by using the 'drop' command. They would run to get the ball... come back, I command 'drop' with a treat and then throw again.... works pretty well

This is exactly how I'm working w/Wally… he wants to play tug-o-war w/everything!!! Ugh...

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks for everyone's feedback and sharing your experiences.

I'm proud to say that today Tate was successful in FIVE rounds of fetch with me! It only took two coconut cookies and one beef jerky treat to do this and sometimes I didn't even need to give him the food reward and just gave him kisses instead. He tired out after awhile but I do believe we are making progress which is the important thing! :mansfriend:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Good boy Tate! Lucky you Henny, Brutus never gets tired. Most times we have to hide his ball for a little while. Lol

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Good boy Tate! Lucky you Henny, Brutus never gets tired. Most times we have to hide his ball for a little while. Lol

haha, that sounds like Buster [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]! I was at their house last night and Buster had so much energy and kept giving his daddy the ball to toss. Hiding the ball sounds like a good plan to give you a break!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.