ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
When you met her did you get a sense of her strong personality? Or are you like everybody else and think that she's just a sweet adorable innocent little girl?

WHAT?!! That baby girl was an absolute ANGEL… Lol :angelheart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I think that's what [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] and Dean claimed also. You're all suckers and have fallen under the spell of your Royal highness Queen Orion.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I think that's what @agingermom and Dean claimed also. You're all suckers and have fallen under the spell of your Royal highness Queen Orion.

Send that baby girl to TN… she is TOO much!!! She can have all the cherry tomatoes she wants… Lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Um....I guess I can forget about target training because my geniuses would be running around with the paper plate in their mouths!!! :evil::eek:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Well, it was called a manners class, but it was basic commands like sit, stay, down, greeting people nicely, leave it. The greeting people nicely is the most mannerly thing and she has a long way to go on that one. I think she'd do better except for Jack acting wild and she does have trouble controlling her excitement. At least she loves everybody!:jumping:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I think that's what @agingermom and Dean claimed also. You're all suckers and have fallen under the spell of your Royal highness Queen Orion.

Compared to BErtha, Orion IS an angel, lol. I agree with Cheryl [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION], however. Bertha has been dominant from her first gulp of air, just ask [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]. We socialized her from day one and she is still aggressive to other dogs at times. Less so if in our yard and she knows them, more so through a fence.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Compared to BErtha, Orion IS an angel, lol. I agree with Cheryl [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION], however. Bertha has been dominant from her first gulp of air, just ask [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]. We socialized her from day one and she is still aggressive to other dogs at times. Less so if in our yard and she knows them, more so through a fence.

Yep it is true, she was born alpha dominant! .....and her brother Marlow is the total opposite, he's so laid back - and loves other dogs.

As a matter of fact I saw this photo of Marlow several months ago, and I got a kick out of it, bet you all would love to see it

IMG_1719 (2).JPG

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Yep it is true, she was born alpha dominant! .....and her brother Marlow is the total opposite, he's so laid back - and loves other dogs.

As a matter of fact I saw this photo of Marlow several months ago, and I got a kick out of it, bet you all would love to see it

View attachment 85965
Marlow is absolutely gorgeous!! For you who dont know, Marlow Meatball is Bertha's brother. Did you see the one on FB the other day?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Marlow is absolutely gorgeous!! For you who dont know, Marlow Meatball is Bertha's brother. Did you see the one on FB the other day?

No but I will go look, I have not been doing hardly any facebook at all.

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Yea class shmass.... I had Tucker in class and we got put behind the wall, I saw it as timeout! We went for just the social aspect.... Not meant to be. We will do more training this summer.... And prob the next and the next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Yea class shmass.... I had Tucker in class and we got put behind the wall, I saw it as timeout! We went for just the social aspect.... Not meant to be. We will do more training this summer.... And prob the next and the next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha! Winnie and I got put behind the wall quite a few times!! She just couldn't seem to concentrate when she could see the other dogs!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
LOL! We had no wall in my puppy class. Most times, Bella was sleepy and calm during class, as it was at night. The last class was the night that I picked her up from weekend boarding. She was completely out of control! It was class graduation day and my dog was a wild woman.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Um....scuse me! We had Orion in Prekindergarten class where she got to play with puppies of all sizes. (for some reason she migrated to the yorkie puppies and wanted to terrorize them. They had them behind a safety barrier because they were so little) Then we put her in regular kindergarten classes AND started her in the basic obedience classes. (which she won best listener and best trick) Still......at 4 months old she got banned from daycare because of her ability to not get along with others. They said she wasn't aggressive, just dominant.

Some bullies were just made to rule a kingdom by themselves. (or at least I've been told)

I swear her and Banks were long lost twin sisters :)

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are KILLING ME… LMAO!!!

Here is a PERFECT example of bully OCD'ness… last night he was learning on target. Basically she wants them to place their back paws (or bottom) on a paper plate, to get used to using their back feet for later training. GUESS WHO was nervous about stepping on the PLATE?!! I will have to use a frisbee… LMAO!!! OHHhhh it's gonna be a fun 6 weeks… :laugh:

VIDEO!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.