Post-Neutering. What can sometimes happen.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It would be beneficial, cause of his prostate keeps getting enlarged and that can lead to problems with urinating and that can lead to stones. So I'm screwed if I do it and screwed if I don't....

I wish I could help, but you're in a tough situation. If you do decide to castrate, better sooner than later.. but you know that..

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It would be beneficial, cause of his prostate keeps getting enlarged and that can lead to problems with urinating and that can lead to stones. So I'm screwed if I do it and screwed if I don't....

This is what happened to Tyson. Enlarged prostate :( That's why we had to neuter him at 8 yrs. old.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
This an an interesting thread.
Louie is intact & very dog friendly. I'm surprised he isn't dog aggressive because other dogs always want to attack him & I was wondering if it was because he was intact.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
This an an interesting thread.
Louie is intact & very dog friendly. I'm surprised he isn't dog aggressive because other dogs always want to attack him & I was wondering if it was because he was intact.

It could be because he's intact. It could also be because for whatever reason, other breeds can have a problem with bulldogs.

I'm not going to worry or try to correct his behavior anymore.
Just staying out of the dog parks and keeping him away from most dogs. He has Wellie to play with so I'm OK with it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.