General Question Growling in his sleepā€¦ Ugh!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've posted before that Wally had started growling in his sleepā€¦ well last night he was ON a ROLL!!! :cursing: He must of woke us up about 3 times growling in his sleep, and he kept getting LOUDER and LOUDERā€¦ of course I couldn't get back to sleep!!!

I was teasing Ray saying that maybe Roxie's spirit was visiting us in the bedroom and Wally was letting us knowā€¦ Lol It's the weirdest thing, he is ASLEEP when he is doing this...

Has anybody dealt w/this?!! I'm kicking him out of the bedroom tonightā€¦ Ugh!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Wally, don't kick him out of the room. :(. He's just dreaming. He's probably dreaming that he's protecting you at night. Lol. Blossom dreams a lot at night, she makes all kinds of weird noises besides her snoring when she sleeps. She whines, barks and her legs move likes she's running sometimes when she's sleeping.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh poor Wally gator just wants to sleep with mommy and daddy!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yep, both Blue and Wellie sometimes make sounds, kick, growl etc. in their sleep.

With Blue, he usually looks like he's trying to outrun something. We say the Squirrel Mafia must be after him again (reference to Txts From a Dog) and I gently wake him up.
Wellie though is a very deep sleeper so I just let it run it's course.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh poor Wally gator just wants to sleep with mommy and daddy!

He doesn't sleep in the bed because of my allergies, and he's fixing to go back in the master bathroom w/the door shut againā€¦ Lol I'm a light sleeper and this is killing meā€¦ :hangover:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, both Blue and Wellie sometimes make sounds, kick, growl etc. in their sleep.

With Blue, he usually looks like he's trying to outrun something. We say the Squirrel Mafia must be after him again (reference to Txts From a Dog) and I gently wake him up.
Wellie though is a very deep sleeper so I just let it run it's course.

His growling gets so loud that he wakes himself upā€¦ LMAO!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
He doesn't sleep in the bed because of my allergies, and he's fixing to go back in the master bathroom w/the door shut againā€¦ Lol I'm a light sleeper and this is killing meā€¦ :hangover:

- - - Updated - - -

His growling gets so loud that he wakes himself upā€¦ LMAO!!!

lol.. poor little guy must be wondering who's growling.. lol.. :D

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Little sweet thing!!! He's just letting whoever he's dreaming about know how vicious he is lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[/B]

lol.. poor little guy must be wondering who's growling.. lol.. :D

I told Ray last night I was renting a hotel room so I could get some sleepā€¦ between Roxie's restlessness for weeks on end, and now thisā€¦ I'm LOSING MY MIND!!! Lol :hissycry:

- - - Updated - - -

Little sweet thing!!! He's just letting whoever he's dreaming about know how vicious he is lol

I think I'm going to threaten him that he's gonna lose his NUTS if he keeps this upā€¦ :rofl:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I told Ray last night I was renting a hotel room so I could get some sleepā€¦ between Roxie's restlessness for weeks on end, and now thisā€¦ I'm LOSING MY MIND!!! Lol :hissycry:

I feel for you. We have a king size bed that's still not big enough for us and two dogs. Whenever I can't take it anymore, I go sleep on the couch. Blue follows me, but Wellie stays with Chris. With one dog each, we're usually able
to get some sleep.

The hotel room sounds like a better idea though..lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That's it [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] ! Wally is the gator-getter!:yes: wallygator.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
That is so cute. Tyson also makes noises & movements when he sleeps. Not growling per say, but more like whimpers. LOL... I just ignore it... unless I'm near him where I can gently rub him... he's just dreaming mama.... don't put him out. He is just so dang cute!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so cute. Tyson also makes noises & movements when he sleeps. Not growling per say, but more like whimpers. LOL... I just ignore it... unless I'm near him where I can gently rub him... he's just dreaming mama.... don't put him out. He is just so dang cute!

He's an absolute messā€¦ Lol :w00t:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.