Urinating on his bed

Karenkatzenback

Feb 11, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Stewie
Help !! I have a 2 yo male who pees on his bed almost every night ! He is gated in a large kitchen. Hates the crate. Tried to go back to basics with crating him but cries and carries on for hours. Seems to do fine during the day but tends to drink mostly from dinner time on. I'm at a loss and tired of doing laundry.... Help

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Lord mine either pees on his bed or eats it. I have given up and no more beds.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
I would try limiting his water intake at night prior to bedtime and make sure he gets out right before everyone goes to bed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
remove all bedding.... sometimes, they just pee on anything that is soft. Also, have you had him checked for any health issues that would cause all the drinking?

OP
K

Karenkatzenback

Feb 11, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Stewie
Hello all....yes he has been checked for any health issues. He is let out between 1130-12 every night. Unfortunately he's not a big water drinker so any water he consumes is from dinner until bed so his urine is very concentrated...yuk ! I'm at my wits end. Im starting to think he is being spiteful because he wants to be upstairs with us.... Any suggestions ?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online