Yesterday was a bad day!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
You know how some days are just one bad thing after another? Yesterday began with Winnie getting my cell phone off of my bedside table. By the time I noticed she had it, she was sharing it with Jack out in the yard, and it was ruined. I took her for her first little stay at daycare and came home and started calling AT&T to get a new phone. I won't bore you with the details, but I spent two hours on the phone and 3 hours late in the day at the AT&T store getting a new phone. Yes, it was that complicated! When I went to pick Winnie up at 1:00, I had a flat tire. Now I have a new phone and another one came in the mail today that I have to return. I absolutely hate that company! Seriously?!? The doorbell just rang and there's a box with another phone!! Thanks Winnie!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry. I have absolutely been there. As a matter of fact, just about two weeks ago, I was getting Bella into my car to take her to daycare and I dropped my iPhone. Crushed it. I'm not rolling in money here, so the last thing I needed was to pay for a replacement phone. I did, though, because my cell is my only phone.

It gets better! Start fresh tomorrow.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... what a crappy day that was .... the stress those cell companies casue is un-real. We went to best Buy instead and WOW, what a great experience that was for us... no run around, no pushing us off, they even saved us about 100$

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online