Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What commands does your bully know? What commands do they obey? lol

Real Name
    Nikki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What commands does your bully know? What commands do they obey? lol

Sit, paw, other paw, lay down , wait and rollover. Though rollover is really just him allowing me to roll him bc he can't do it without getting stuck on his back like a turtle lol

Oh and be nice, when taking treats lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
    Likes (Received)

so far only have taught my 1 year old male Chapo tricks, he knows sit, down(which is lay down) rollover which is hilarious cause he has to try a few times before he can build enough momentum to roll his fat body over and high five, if there are any distractions though he pretends like he doesn't understand anythign and is too focused on "insert shiny thing here" to remember he knows anything, BUT if he is distracted and i pull out a treat he immediately turns into super dog 5000 and follows commands perfectly. There are also times where he wants the treat so bad that if im holding it in my hand and i say "SIT" he will IN ONE MOTION do a high five, sit, lay down and roll over in a desperate attempt to please me and get a damn treat lol

3. Likes Manydogs, Cali Doll liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bully602 View Post
    so far only have taught my 1 year old male Chapo tricks, he knows sit, down(which is lay down) rollover which is hilarious cause he has to try a few times before he can build enough momentum to roll his fat body over and high five, if there are any distractions though he pretends like he doesn't understand anythign and is too focused on "insert shiny thing here" to remember he knows anything, BUT if he is distracted and i pull out a treat he immediately turns into super dog 5000 and follows commands perfectly. There are also times where he wants the treat so bad that if im holding it in my hand and i say "SIT" he will IN ONE MOTION do a high five, sit, lay down and roll over in a desperate attempt to please me and get a damn treat lol
    LMAO!!!! Gotta love these crazy dogs!
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Real Name
    Simon
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
    Likes (Received)

Walley Bubba knows "sit". Occasionally

6. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Harvey knows a lot of commands but will only follow that he feels worth following at the time.
    Hug your bully today

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

My girls are straight up thug girls; they do know commands such as: get your baby, come, sit, stay, go laydown, dinner, lets go, and they understand more than they are willing to let me know. Now, I say they are thug girls because they do exactly as they please and obey when they decide its to their best interest. They have to get something or you get......nothing....notta!! Amber gives hugs so she can get butt scratches but Ruby isn't hearing that; she just demands butt scratches. Oh yeah,,,,,,they are great teachers too......they taught Ralph, the Great Dane how to get up on the diningroom table and look out the window. No pictures of that one yet but I came home and my daughter had the electric blinds up and Ralph was in the middle of the table looking out the window, Amber had her place in a chair and Ruby also had a chair. Busy, Busy Busy!!!!

9. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
    Likes (Received)

Hank doesn't do anything special for treats. He's not treat trained. He gets praise and pets.
    He knows sit, down, come,stay, heel on a leash,and wait. He also knows crate, go to our bed and "bully up". Bully up means get up on the bed, couch or in the car. If offered a treat, he is expected to sit with his butt on the ground calmly and still before he can have the treat and take it nicely or no treat.

Tank knows sit, down, speak,shake and crawl. You can also request he speak louder or sometimes quieter. He also gives kisses if you ask nicely. He will do most of these without a treat most of the time. He won't crawl without that treat though

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads