LoveMack

Jan 13, 2015
Country
Unites States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Need some advice. My dog is 8 years old now and usually energetic and happy but today he didn't even eat, barely drank any water, gone to the bathroom, hasn't barked and is acting very strange. He's usually happy to be around us and today he just looked sad. He's still sitting next to us but he's not happy at all and no energy. Doesn't even want to go outside. :( what's wrong with my baby?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If not eating or drinking.... I would take him to the vet for an examine and blood work -- could be nothing, but better to get him checked

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agreed , I would get him to the vet. Not eating or drinking should be considered serious symptoms. If you can take his temperature, it should be between 99-101 F.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
bella does that when she has a belly ache...if it last more than two days we take her to her dr.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Aww, poor baby:( It could be so many things... I'd take him to the vet if he's not improving during the day. Hope he feels better<3

Ad0rabull

Dec 11, 2014
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Millie
In consensus with everyone else, I'd get your guy examined by a vet. It could be something trivial, but it's best to be safe. I hope he feels better soon!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Could just be a tummy ache, see how he is tomorrow and if not better then a trip to the vet is in order.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Need some advice. My dog is 8 years old now and usually energetic and happy but today he didn't even eat, barely drank any water, gone to the bathroom, hasn't barked and is acting very strange. He's usually happy to be around us and today he just looked sad. He's still sitting next to us but he's not happy at all and no energy. Doesn't even want to go outside. :( what's wrong with my baby?

How's your boy doing?

OP
L

LoveMack

Jan 13, 2015
Country
Unites States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
He's back to normal! Turns out he was just depressed that day. I had to babysit my friends daughter the day before and he was jealous but I didn't think it would affect him like that. Thanks for asking!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He's back to normal! Turns out he was just depressed that day. I had to babysit my friends daughter the day before and he was jealous but I didn't think it would affect him like that. Thanks for asking!

Great news!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online