binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Maybe, but that usually shows itself in stubborness, not listening and over excitment when playing (aggrsssive play or sudden attack).... keep me posted and I interested in hearing what the trainer determines.
I'll letcha guys know. We have a session tomorrow and Wednesday. He's realized he's not the alpha, finally. Chubbs also isn't fond that the cats are higher on the pole, haha. Thx! [emoji3]
Brutus does this. He started only growling at my Black lab. He was fine with the yellow lab being around while he ate. We would fed separately so Brutus could relax and eat slowly. Then we got Frankie and Brutus will try to bark or growl at the others but we do not allow this. We make him work for his food. He has to sit until released by whom ever is feeding him and we pet him and take his food out of the bowl and hand feed him. Brutus will try to do what I call a "Drive by". He will run by the kiddie gate and bark once and go and eat his food. I always reprimand him when he does this. The funny thing is, Brutus will only do this with his kibble. I can group feed treats, apple, etc.... Weird. I am also curious to hear what the trainer says.

Members online

No members online now.