Fighting

zamboni

Nov 16, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
zamboni
just wondering we have 2 bull dog pups that are 7 weeks old there brother an sister. They fight alot not to point of bring blood i was wondering if this is typical of litter mates an also is it k for them to share a pen together for now. Would appreciate any feed back

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Are you their breeder or when have you gotten the pups?

OP
zamboni

zamboni

Nov 16, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
zamboni
We bought them together

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Very normal behavior… I would say that it's ok for them to stay together for now, but you may want to invest in separate crates in the future.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Play fighting is normal for all pups! I agree, once mine were out growing the crate they were in, I separated them and put them in their own crate-at first facing each other-so they could still see each other. When they were used to their separate crates, then I put them beside each other. They all sleep in crates at night. Every one has their own methods. Mine still wrestle and "fight" over toys- because, just like skin kids, they always want the same one-no matter if there are more the same,but when it starts sounding too serious, I stop it. No real fighting allowed in this dog family! I used to buy four of each toy, but learned that I might as well just buy one of each. 029.JPG:ohmy:

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
I have two pups 7 weeks apart, they share the same dad. They play fight constantly and even end up with little nicks on their faces but they are having a blast together not being mean. Mine are quite attached and we did have them together but have recently separated them into two different crates as one is completly house trained and the other sometimes still wants to go in the crate and I didn't think it was fair for the trained one.

OP
zamboni

zamboni

Nov 16, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
zamboni
Thank you all for all the information as these are our first bull dog pups

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13202]zamboni[/MENTION] awe-they are not fighters-they are lovers! Having two pups saves you fro being shark-bit too much!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

what an awesome picture of them! typical behavior as others have stated... but keep close eye so you can tell when they get serious and stop it

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.