Help Needed! Urinating Everywhere!!!!

Ljnorris

Nov 14, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
charlie
Hello All, I apologize in advance if this is a repetitive question in this forum. We adopted a 2 year old English Bulldog approximately (4) months ago. His hobbies include: jumping on the couch when we are away to urinate, sunbathing in the rock border in the back yard where he urinates, & urinating on his blanket in his kennel. He is neutered. Recently, we took him to the pet store (to get dog shampoo since he stinks so bad) & he urinated in the back of our SUV. We are constantly cleaning up his pee!!! When my wife & I are around it never happens. I don't believe it is a medical issue, he jumps on the couch at random times & pees. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well if you are sure he doesn't have a UTI, then I would crate him when you are not around to watch him. He is marking, and it will take a long time to get him out of that. Put him on a leash when you are with him if you have to, so you can keep an eye on him. Take the bedding out of his crate too. There are vinyl crate pads you can get so he is not on the hard crate pan.

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
My girl urinates on all material things, carpet, blanky, bed, and they suggested I take blanky away and she couldn't even come onto the carpet cause I was so tired of her doing this and she had done this since a puppy, but only when she chose to. Well I stopped her from anything comfy for several days and she was miserable but today I still have to really watch her but we do not have any more stop drop and urinate cause I want to because it's soft. I now let her go on carpet and blankets and anywhere she wants now however just so she doesn't forget that I make the rules I still take blanky soft things away and make her remember what it is like to not have them just in case she gets to comfy and should decide to urinate because she wants to. She is completely potty trained and has been for years but just liked to urinate on material soft things. And she is the only dog also. But like I said I took it all away and she got the floor which was ceramic tiles for several days and I wasn't going to give in to her, it was hard but I stood my ground. Good luck!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.