Help Needed! Personal Training for 3 year old OEB

LuckyTank

Sep 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Can anyone recommend a good trainer or one that is familiar with English Bulldogs in the SF Bay Area? We adopted a 3 year old Old English Bulldog earlier this year and need personal training to calm him down before getting in the car. He LOVES to get in the car to go to the park, etc., but hard to calm him down from being so excited and pulling to get in the car. He's smart and stubborn, but I know it's possible with the right trainer.

Tank - Santa Cruz.jpgTank_park.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have you tried using 'nothing in Life is free'. There is a link at the top of the training forum... It will help you a lot

OP
L

LuckyTank

Sep 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Have you tried using 'nothing in Life is free'. There is a link at the top of the training forum... It will help you a lot

Thank you. Yes, I have done this when I taught him to shake (with both paws), sit, down, growl and speak. I realize after reading this that I probably treat him too much without doing something I ask him to do. Now, I just need to train my husband to do this too. LOL! :tongue:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you. Yes, I have done this when I taught him to shake (with both paws), sit, down, growl and speak. I realize after reading this that I probably treat him too much without doing something I ask him to do. Now, I just need to train my husband to do this too. LOL! :tongue:

:rofl: don't we all!! Go back to basic with this and get hubby on the same page and he'll be calm and obedient in no time...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.