Is it weird for just one day they finally get it?

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
So Jovi's 1 year was on the 23rd of this month. Normally shes very hyper and runs around and plays and throws tantrums when she doesn't have her way. Also she barks a lot outside when she want's us to let her in. Well yesterday she's been sitting by the door to wait for us to let in without any barking, aswell as today. Also she normally eats bellas food when she doesn't eat it and nobody is looking. Well the last two days she hasnt even gone near bellas full dish of food. Also she has been sleeping a lot, with occasional play. And also she will jump on us when we get home, well not the last two days, She greets us at the door and does her butt jiggle but doesn't jump on us...

Is it normal for a dog to just automatically be 100% obedient? Or is something wrong? It just seems like someone replaced her, lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it is awesome when the 'ah-ha' moment kicks in!!

Happy belated birthday Jovi!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm envious...I am still waiting for that "a-HA MOMENT" w/my two characters! (I do have a lot of HA-HA moments tho)!!
[MENTION=10890]xxaprilrose[/MENTION], you must be doing something right!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She certainly can just get it, but be alert just in case her good behavior is related to not feeling well.

Nice to see you by the way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.