Other It's all about the little victories!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
This morning I went to the grocery store and decided to only crate my sofa-chewing-Finn, and leave Tate out. I closed off most of the rooms except for the living/dining and bedroom where the crates are. Tate is so cute and he ran to the door as I left then peeked out the window to see what I was up to. I returned about 40 minutes later and there he was, sitting on the sofa so quietly, waiting for mommy. Such a good boy! :up:

After I put the groceries away, I wanted to go for a walk around the block. So, this time I let Finn out of his crate too. I made sure to spray the duct-tape-covered-sofa with plenty of Bitter Apple. Both of them were left to their own devices for about 15-20 minutes as I took my walk. I returned home and the sofa was still intact! no old duct tape was chewed off, no new spots were ripped apart.
Now I feel a teensy-weensy bit more confident that I can allow them out of their crates in small doses while I'm out of the house. I'm so proud of my boys :D:luv:

Excellent!! Bitter Apple is "da bomb". I've been using it on our furniture since Blue was a pup and after a while, he wouldn't even try to gnaw/bite anymore.
Good work!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
hardy-har-har!!

as long as u provide me the travel to MD, I'll be there with my duct tape! :whistle:

The special duct tape....not that gray stuff. P.S. It has to say 100 miles per hour on it because when I move, I do not wnat it flappin off in the middle of the move. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online