OH BOY... Wally has his FIRST AKC Puppy Class today!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Re: OH BOY… Wally has his FIRST AKC Puppy Class today!!!

I'm not laughing, I promise!

SHUT IT…. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ROLLING!!! LMAO!!! :evilha:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Are you frigging kidding me Todd?!! Do I need a plumber?!! UGH!!!! :hissycry:
Depending on how far it is sticking outside of the wall yes. If it isn't much I would just wrap it with insulation and keep Wally away from it because fixing it will most likely require tearing out part of the wall inside the house to get to it. Got to love lazy building contractors.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

I'm not laughing, I promise!

I am-- the replies are busting my gut!

Sorry Goob....

:couchpeek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Depending on how far it is sticking outside of the wall yes. If it isn't much I would just wrap it with insulation and keep Wally away from it because fixing it will most likely require tearing out part of the wall inside the house to get to it. Got to love lazy building contractors.

Are you frigging kidding me TODD?!! OMG… it sticks out about a couple of inches… I just got back from Wally's dip… I'm gonna LOSE IT ON HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Are you frigging kidding me TODD?!! OMG… it sticks out about a couple of inches… I just got back from Wally's dip… I'm gonna LOSE IT ON HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
I wish I were. I would still give it a shot pushing it back in and see if it stays. The problem you are faced with is that it is thin walled copper pipe that it is connected to and as it is not a main line you will be lucky if it is 1/2 in diameter. The stuff bends fairly easy and when bent it is weakened and can crack and rupture.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I wish I were. I would still give it a shot pushing it back in and see if it stays. The problem you are faced with is that it is thin walled copper pipe that it is connected to and as it is not a main line you will be lucky if it is 1/2 in diameter. The stuff bends fairly easy and when bent it is weakened and can crack and rupture.

Todd… I seriously can NOT deal w/this right now!!! I'm going to cry… or start drinking!!! HELL it's only 148pm… LMAO!!! :rofl: :drink:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Todd… I seriously can NOT deal w/this right now!!! I'm going to cry… or start drinking!!! HELL it's only 148pm… LMAO!!! :rofl: :drink:

I am LMAO. People at work are wondering what the hell I'm up to. I'd start drinking and talk to a psych nurse @agingermom. I do hope you take a nice deep breath and relax. It will all work out.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Don't shoot the messenger..... Pass them the bottle of booze.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I am LMAO. People at work are wondering what the hell I'm up to. I'd start drinking and talk to a psych nurse @agingermom. I do hope you take a nice deep breath and relax. It will all work out.

Since my grandson was here I decided to indulge in dark chocolate. Of course I will pay for that dearly at Boot Camp tomorrow… Lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Don't shoot the messenger..... Pass them the bottle of booze.

I'm seriously depressed now… OH and it gets worse. My internet is on the fritz again, they are supposed to work on it tomorrow. I'm DONE… :jawdrop::explode:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Since my grandson was here I decided to indulge in dark chocolate. Of course I will pay for that dearly at Boot Camp tomorrow… Lol
Boot camp. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. You call this calves...they look like steers to me. Let's move. A good work out helps. It sounds like you decompressed.

Wally....listen to Mommy and be a good lad. No more digging and no more watering gear.

Hope you are feeling better.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Boot camp. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. You call this calves...they look like steers to me. Let's move. A good work out helps. It sounds like you decompressed.

Wally....listen to Mommy and be a good lad. No more digging and no more watering gear.

Hope you are feeling better.

I'm feeling great… decided to indulge in a glass of red wine, and everything is FINE!!! Lol Boot Camp in the morning… Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I'm feeling great… decided to indulge in a glass of red wine, and everything is FINE!!! Lol Boot Camp in the morning… Lol
Glad to hear that. You have a wonderful evening. Please give Wally my regards.

You think Wally might be snorting/inhaling that dip and then he thinks he can party by being an exterior decorator?

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Glad to hear that. You have a wonderful evening. Please give Wally my regards.

You think Wally might be snorting/inhaling that dip and then he thinks he can party by being an exterior decorator?

Good grief, anything is possible w/him. Actually tonight he seems very quiet, I guess worn out by the last two days destruction… Lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Good grief, anything is possible w/him. Actually tonight he seems very quiet, I guess worn out by the last two days destruction… Lol
Nah. He is silently plotting his next move to.drive you nuts.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online