OH BOY... Wally has his FIRST AKC Puppy Class today!!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Re: OH BOY… Wally has his FIRST AKC Puppy Class today!!!

Way to go Wally! Keep those humans in check!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

We got back about an hour ago… Wally had a GREAT TIME!!! Leah actually got him to walk around a bit on his leash w/out having to be pulled… LOL He was very interested in all the other dogs in class, in fact I think he will get the SOCIALIZING AWARD!!! He did sit and down very well… we are working on watch me and leave it.

Great job Wally!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

OH BOY…
Wally has his first AKC puppy class today w/Leah… she is the trainer that I took Mr. Winston to. She is an amazing trainer (plus she LOVES bullies) but she's going to have her hands full w/MR. WALLYGATOR!!! Wally HATES the leash, and I literally have to pull him into the vets office… TODAY should be fun!!! PRAY for me… LOL :pray: :rofl:

So glad to hear this. A good trainer who knows how bullies are is soo important.
Give a big smooch to Mr. Wally from me and Blue. :D

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

Yay Wally!!! You are a perfect gentleman. Hopefully mommy was still glowing from your goodness at puppy school when you decided to dig up the sprinkler heads again!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Yay Wally!!! You are a perfect gentleman. Hopefully mommy was still glowing from your goodness at puppy school when you decided to dig up the sprinkler heads again!!

Oh dear LORD… this dog!!! So yesterday I spent an hour filling in holes, and spraying them w/bitter apple. He decided to tug on the water hose again and this time he busted a hole in it. Took me 30min to get the hose off the reel and now I have to buy a new hose. I'm so tired… :hissycry:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

At least the the spigot works ;)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

OH and speaking of that… guess WHAT?!! NOW the entire spigot has been pulled away from the DAMN WALL!!! So I have to see if I can get it back flush against the wall, and put some kind of caulk around it… SO HELP ME!!! :angry: [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

OH and speaking of that… guess WHAT?!! NOW the entire spigot has been pulled away from the DAMN WALL!!! So I have to see if I can get it back flush against the wall, and put some kind of caulk around it… SO HELP ME!!! :angry: @2BullyMama @Marine91

Uh oh....I don't know if you can use the word caulk on here goob :ohmy:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I just busted a gut on this one...... :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

OH and speaking of that… guess WHAT?!! NOW the entire spigot has been pulled away from the DAMN WALL!!! So I have to see if I can get it back flush against the wall, and put some kind of caulk around it… SO HELP ME!!! :angry: @2BullyMama @Marine91

Jesus, Tacey, you need a full time Mommy-helper to keep all these kids in line when you are not looking! Want me to send Banks for a week... she will get Wally in line -- oh, no wait, she'd be leading him when it comes to the hose

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I just busted a gut on this one...... :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Jesus, Tacey, you need a full time Mommy-helper to keep all these kids in line when you are not looking! Want me to send Banks for a week... she will get Wally in line -- oh, no wait, she'd be leading him when it comes to the hose

LMAO… YES please send Banks, I need reinforcements… :w00t: My hubby called at the wrong time last night, boy did he get an earful… LOL :stinkeye:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

The Goob strikes again..... You can push it back in but caulking it won't help you much to hold it. From the sounds of it the final clamp holding the line that feeds the spigot is too high up inside the wall and now you most likely have a bent or curved pipe in the wall itself.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

The Goob strikes again..... You can push it back in but caulking it won't help you much to hold it. From the sounds of it the final clamp holding the line that feeds the spigot is too high up inside the wall and now you most likely have a bent or curved pipe in the wall itself.

I think Tracey just did this..... :faint:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Are you frigging kidding me Todd?!! Do I need a plumber?!! UGH!!!! :hissycry:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

I'm not laughing, I promise!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online