Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! My English bulldog is peeing everywhere!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! My English bulldog is peeing everywhere!

Hi Sharna, maybe try crating him at night after he's had his last pee for the night, and you are in bed. Is he free to roam at night time, or is he crate trained when it's sleep time?
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! My English bulldog is peeing everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by thesakedoctor View Post
    He gets treats - it's not getting him to go outside, it's getting him to pee outside - that's the real issue...
    --J.Haas

I agree with the group here on the construction, I think he's out of his "comfort zone" with all the noises & such. However, if this continues happening, I would have the vet give him a quick check up - perhaps a urinalysis....when our Tyson started peeing inside all the sudden, he ended up having an UTI. While I think its more the construction really, esp if you say he's staying where its quiet & under the bed, still doesn't hurt to check. Also, since you stated this construction will take a while, look into Thundershirts... they are made for dogs with anxiety, its calming and I've heard it works wonders. I think it would be a great investment for him to help him during this time. Here's the link: The Best Dog Anxiety Treatment | ThunderShirt

Also, we have a "noise maker" that is also a fan. Maybe that could be placed in his room as well to help drown out the noise from the construction.

Please let us know how's he's doing .... keep us updated! Poor baby.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads