4 year old began going to the bathroom inside

jessica989

Jul 9, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
I have had a 4 year old english bulldog female for about a week now. She was trained. All of a sudden she will not go to the bathroom outside when I want her to. I walk around with her and she refuses to go, she will just lay down. She also began pooping in the spare bedroom while I am at work. I let her out at minimum every 4 hours. Any ideas? Thanks

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Has anything changed recently? Like someone new moved in or a new house?

OP
J

jessica989

Jul 9, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
I just recently got her from the breeder a week ago, but she was doing just fine at first.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just recently got her from the breeder a week ago, but she was doing just fine at first.

She's just getting used to the surroundings, you might have to start again from scratch letting her know where she can go and when, she'll get used to it after awhile. They just need to be reminded every once in a while. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She's just getting used to the surroundings, you might have to start again from scratch letting her know where she can go and when, she'll get used to it after awhile. They just need to be reminded every once in a while. :yes:
[MENTION=9299]jessica989[/MENTION].... I totally agree with Phil... back to basics with her

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online