General Question Harness recommendations?!!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Have you tried Julius K9. Diesel loves his. It's got reflective stripes on it. And you can change the signs to anything from diva to nightmare

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Kong harness with traffic loop. Best fitting harness that I've found that Ruckus can't just Houdini himself out of.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I liked the ez dog lots, but if winslow really tried (ie there was food on the floor and he was belted in) there is a way out!

For some reason he walked really well on it though. Til he chewed the buckle when knucklehead me left it out.

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
I have an easy walk and a walk right for Ki. Depending on how she is acting. We use the walk right normally, I like the padded chest. I use the easy walk when she is being a brat (I haven't had to use it in months). The key here is the front clip.

I also came across the freedom harness. You have to measure your dog and they custom make it for you. I don't have one, but I've been really considering it. Here's the link
http://2houndswholesale.com/

It's similar to the walk right, you can attach it to the front or back.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I took Henry to petsmart and tried on every single harness. This is the only one that fit him properly. I had it in my head that I was looking at a couple that members were suggesting and it would be a quick trip. Ha! What a joke. I left thee sweating and exhausted. This harness was the last that I tried. It was not my favorite, as I waited until last. Good luck
http://m.petsmart.com/h5/hub?id=dog...d36-19442/cat-36-catid-100082?var_id=36-19442

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
After purchasing a harness at Petco (that I have to return) I ordered this one from Amazon. [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] suggested the Puppia...

It fits him pretty good, but I may have to go larger sooner than later because the neck size is pretty snug. My only problem NOW is that it literally took me & my daughter almost 15 min to get it ON HIM!!! He fights us the ENTIRE time, and I was trying to get the dang thing adjusted on him. :whew:

71DxZQgzCHL._SL1500_.jpg

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online