Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 yo bulldog pees on our bed.

Default Re: 2 yo bulldog pees on our bed.

It's impossible! No matter how mad I get at him I can't stay mad for very long!.

San Francisco, CA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Leo & Lola
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bseamans22 View Post
    Are you sure dogs don't do it out of spite because I am one hundred percent sure my dog does. When we have a niece or nephew over and are playing with them he will seem to be mad that the attention isn't on him and will pee on the bed. It's also during times of intamicy between us that he seems to pee on the bed. He seems to be way too attached and I'm not sure how to fix the problem
    My Lola DEFINITELY does it out of spite. I have already seen her pattern and can predict the events that will cause her to do it. She will climb up on the bed, after JUST having pee'd outside, and pee while staring straight at me. Then she will run because she knows I will start yelling. She does it too infrequently for it to be any health reason. Good luck with your pup. Try putting him in his crate when you want to get romantic. LOL.... thats all I have.

I'm so glad that I am not the only one having this problem! I thought I was going crazy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads