Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:nervous:We can now add another thing to the list of things that my chicken little Bulldozer is afraid of, his list is growing he's afraid of the vacuum, the dishwasher, the fans, the broom, his own shadow, loud bangs, thunder, firecrackers, dishes, water, and now blowing yellow caution tape. Lol. They are resealing the parking spaces and driveways in our complex and they have placed yellow caution tape across the driveways. When I took Dozer outside for his potty, he was so scared, because the tape was blowing in the wind, he was shaking, he wouldn't walk past the driveways and he laid on the ground, rolled on his back, and refused to walk. What an ordeal to get him to go down the road to the grass to go pee, it took forever, and everyone was laughing because he looked so funny laying on the ground and skulking home on his tummy. Lol. Poor Dozer.

Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
how funny....our bullies or at least most are so OCD if Sophie walks into a room and something has been moved she gets herself all worked up and gives it and me the stink eye giving the offending item a wide berth. If she sees something being moved she starts growling and barking and will continue till its put away

gotta love our OCD Bullies

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Poor Dozer. Bocephus understands completely!!! He gets scared if there are cars on the street that aren't usually there, Nd this morning he almost knocked me over when a horse 1/2 a mile away reared up and made a noise.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The dreaded yellow caution tape.... :eek: Too close to a trash bag is what I would think

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.