Attacking the treadmill. Help :(

LexiLou

Nov 20, 2013
outside of Seattle, WA
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi Lou and our Bully angel Libby.
Lexi has become very aggressive when our treadmill is being used. She will attack the treadmill and whoever is on it (and sometimes attacks when it's not being used). For her safety and mine she is kenneled when I workout. But even in her kennel she will bark like a lunatic. (She's in the master bedroom on the second story and you can barely hear the noise.). I am curious as to why she acts this way? What I can do to stop this behavior? :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is a tough one.... I have the same issue with Banks, but with the vacuum cleaner. I have to place her in the basement while I do the house and then in the yard or master bedroom when doing the basement.... no matter what I have done, I can not get her to settle/not attack the vacuum cleaner. She showed similar behavior with our treadmill so we just keep her away from it

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Do what we do ...
Use the treadmill as a clothes horse. It does a great job drying out our undies 😉😉😉

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.